Information notice on the processing of data
The data controller of your personal data is Exagogica Ltd.: company’s domicile in Via Palermo, 2 66054 Vasto (Ch), contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (PEC).
Before submitting your personal data, you shall read and accept the information regarding the data protection procedures. You are free to withhold the approval for data processing, but in this case we will not be able to proceed with the recording. Your personal data will effectively be transmitted to us only after your consent to the processing. In accordance of Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data), as implemented by articles 13-14 of "EU Regulation 2016/679" (here in after also the "Regulation") our company, as owner of the processing, wants to inform you that the data collected directly and exclusively by the individuals concerned through the completion of the form, are processed in accordance with current safety regulations. Any responsibility, civil or criminal, for providing false or misleading information, not in good faith or otherwise different from the truth is only of the person who provided it, and no responsibility can be attributed to our company.
- Data Collected and Purposes of the processing
The aims of the processing are strictly related and useful to fulfil the statutory obligations, regulations and Community legislation, as well as regulations issued by authorities legitimized to this and by the supervision and control bodies. The provision of data is free and optional. In case of missing data strictly necessary to the creation of the user profile to access to the blog of our company and for the purposes strictly related to its use, it will be impossible to enable the access. The data collected can, upon your consent, be used to assign you a user name and password that will allow you to have a profile to access to the system. If the consent for these purposes is not granted, the owner of the treatment shall not be able to assign the authentication credentials.
Like all websites, the exagogica.com website also uses log files in which the information collected is stored in an automated way during user visits. The information collected includes: IP address, date and time of visit, page visited. This information is collected in order to:
check the correct functioning of the site. These data are never used for user identification or profiling.
The data provided by the users through the application forms related to advertising information are processed in order to:
-manage the request made by the user;
-send / transmit advertising, informative and promotional material on products/ services related to the request made by the user;
-perform statistical analysis on the functioning of the website.
The data provided through other channels (oral, written) are processed in order to:
- manage any requests made by individual concerned
- send/ transmit informative and/or promotional material for services similar to those purchased or for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of Exagogica Ltd to promote products or services to which the individual concerned is reasonably interested.
Plugin social network
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
Like all websites, also the exagogica.com website uses technical and third cookies to enhance the functionality of the site, facilitate the navigation and analyse the use of the site.
- Data processing methods
The observance of privacy and safety is granted during data processing that can be performed using manual, computer and telematic tools for data storing, managing and transmitting. The logic of the processing will be strictly related to the aforementioned purposes.
- Data communication
As manager of the application through this Internet site, our company may be legally obliged to communicate, for purposes strictly connected to obligations of the law, regulations and EC legislation, the data relating to users to legal Authorities and Supervisory and control Bodies. In carrying out its activities, considering the organizational structure and services provided, our company uses, as well as its own employees (subjects which, for the purposes set out in note 1 of this information notice, may come into contact with the data), external subjects, companies or entities employed by the Data Controller or managers to handle data received through the website for its own corporate purposes and for the other purposes set out in note 1 of this information notice, and to control (including through statistical methods) the access to this website. In regards to the communication of your data to third parties for these purposes, you have the right not to give your consent by clicking on "I do not consent". Please note, however, if consent is not given to communicate the data to the aforementioned entities, companies or external subjects, it will be impossible for the Data Controller of the processing to fulfil the related obligations and consequently to assign you authentication credentials to access to the application.
International data transfer
The exagogica.com website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area.
In particular with MailChimp, where the purpose of the processing provides for the sending/ communication of informative and/or promotional material- through Google and Facebook social plugin and Google Analytics service.
The transfer is authorized in accordance with specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for personal data protection and most of all with Decision n. 1250/2016 for which no further consent is required. The aforementioned companies guarantee their compliance with the Privacy Shield.
- Validity of the processing
The processed data are stored for the time necessary to carry out the operations provided for the objectives pursued.
- Rights of the individuals concerned
Pursuant to European Regulation n. 679/2016 (GDPR) and European legislation, individuals concerned may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
a) The individual concerned has the right to obtain information about the existence or non-existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in understandable form.
b) The individual concerned has the right to obtain information about:
- the origin of the personal data;
- 2.the purposes and methods of processing;
- the criteria applied in the event of processing using electronic means;
- identification details of the Data Controller, Data Managers and of the Representative appointed in Italian State territory, where applicable;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of such information as appointed representative in Italian State territory, as persons in charge or persons appointed for this purpose.
c) The individual concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, the correction or, when of interest, the integration of data;
- the deletion, conversion to an anonymous form or blocking of the information processed in violation of the law, there including any information which does not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed at a later date;
- a statement certifying that the operations provided in the previous notes n. 1) and 2 ) have been made known, including their contents, to the persons whom the data was disclosed or divulged, except in the event that such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means that are clearly non-proportional with respect to the protected right.
d) The individual concerned has the right to oppose, in all or part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data concerning him/her, even if these pertain to the data collection purposes;
- the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales materials or for carrying out market or sales communication surveys.
- to file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be applied directly or by conferring, in writing, delegation or power of attorney to individuals or associations. In the light of the foregoing considerations, the individuals concerned can directly, and at any time, exercise their rights by writing to our company. You should also note that, for technical reasons, it may take up to a maximum of 5 working days to delete your personal data.
Last updating: 24th May, 2018.